We had a handy lift down to Cranfield today for our grandson Micah's first birthday party. His dad, Ben, made a splendid aeroplane cake for him.
The birthday boy himself was more interested in the Wendy house.
We helped his brother, Josiah, pull up a carrot he had sown.
Ally and Ben had invited lots of people to the celebration; we all had a good time. Unlike my phone. I tried to install an update on my iPhone 4S - an update which I had been putting off until I had a wifi connection - which killed the phone. Most annoying. Fortunately Ben helped me put its SIM card into the phone we use for Waterway Routes, so at least I can make and receive calls and text messages, but I need to install things such as WhatsApp and my railcard. That will have to wait for another wifi connection.
Hillmorton
-
We were away earlier today as we decided we would head through Hillmorton
in case they reviewed the opening hours on Monday, so off at 9am.Crossing
the s...
10 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment