Tuesday 17 February 2009

Today should be Tuesday

If I've got this scheduled publishing thing right today will be Tuesday and we should be, could be, in the vicinity of Market Harborough. According to the original schedule we would be returning up Foxton Staircase towards North Kilworth. That was the intended stopping place, but I expect that, when I come to write up what we actually did, I'll find we were nowhere near (in boating terms). I still haven't bitten the bullet and bought a mobile broadband dongly thing, partly because there's unlikely to be a laptop computer on board (Jan needs it at home) and partly because I don't like spending money!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next Monday is Halfie's birthday. Should I buy him one? Are they reliable? Where would I begin to look? Any suggestions gratefully received!