Monday, 16 February 2009

Market Harborough (possibly)

Today, if we've caught up with the original schedule, we should get to Market Harborough, having descended the Foxton Staircase locks. I've a feeling, though, that we might be a little behind, so we could be mooring at the top of Foxton ready for a descent tomorrow morning.

It's got a bit tricky forecasting where we're going to be. I'm writing this on Friday (three days ago), and David has the possible use of Shadow this coming weekend (21st/22nd Feb) as an extra couple of days.

I'll be looking out for fellow bloggers - will Lesley and Joe of NB Caxton still be in this vicinity?

No comments: