Saturday 3 July 2010

Another image from Braunston 2010; Mac difficulties


Here's a photo of some of the colours of the cut.

Entirely unconnected, the other day I responded to a prompt which came up on my screen which suggested I reset my Safari (the internet browser I use on my Mac) settings. So I did. Big mistake. Before, all text was the right size; and, when I hovered the pointer over a link, the link's destination would appear at the bottom of the screen. Now the text is minute, and links' destinations don't appear. I've been through Safari Preferences, but can't find how to make the destinations reappear. As far as the text size is concerned, I've tried changing font sizes but to no advantage. When I "preview" this post, the text is too big; back in "edit" I can barely see it.

1 comment:

Vallypee said...

Sorry Halfie, I've just had a look myself and can't find anything to offer here. I mostly use Firefox myself and only Safari for certain things, but I do agree it's annoying when you update things and lose settings that are really important to you.