Thursday 30 March 2017

Navigation pub, Stoke Bruerne

I'm posting this from my telephone while sitting in the Navigation waiting for food to arrive. I'm drinking a pint of tasteless Hobgoblin. How can the beer be so poor? Perhaps it is just too cold.

We set off from Thrupp Wharf Marina at 1445 in lovely warm sunshine. It was quite breezy but definitely T-shirt weather. I'd have worn shorts if I'd packed any. Apart from the bottom lock all the locks needed turning - most needed the top gates shutting too.

We tied up in the long pound ... and are sitting in the pub with rumbling tummies. (In case you're wondering, Jan is making use of the free wifi too.)

No photos as my camera is on the boat (and I wouldn't know how to get photos from camera to telephone).

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh I wish I had known you would be there. Free drinks if you sign up here...

https://www.navigationpubtowcester.co.uk/

Just down a bit on the right