Saturday 13 August 2011

Unicycling along the towpath

In my time I've seen various forms of wheeled conveyance on the towpath. Bicycles, motorcycles, cars, buggies, sack barrows, wheelbarrows - you name it, they've all been there.

But until our Easter cruise I'd not seen this particular form of transport by the canal.


Pedalling along the Staffs and Worcs, in the vicinity of Rocky Lock, as cool as you like, were two unicyclists.

Of course, as soon as I spotted them, I grabbed my camera - but they chose that moment to stop cycling and disappear through a gap in the hedge. I managed one shaky shot of them, but the full impact isn't quite there. Oh well. Perhaps my timelapse camera captured them. That reminds me: I still have to upload the timelapse footage from the trip. I must clear a bit of space on my hard drive first...

1 comment: