Saturday 28 March 2009

Hooray! and similar words...

I'm now up and running with mobile internet! I'm posting from a boat for the first time! (Don't worry - in a short while the novelty - and the exclamation marks - will have worn off)

Cruise report: We're moored just up the Leicester Section from Norton Junction, on our way to newterritories of Leiccester and beyond. We managed to avoid most of today's hail showers, mostly by walking in to Braunston village (OK, we didn't avoid them, but we weren't actually boating at the time.)

I'm going to make this a short post, and without pictures (unusually), as I don't know how rapidly my data allowance is going to be used up (and I haven't ever uploaded pictures to this laptop).

I hope we'll get a connection tomorrow (Grand Prix watching first thing in the morning).

1 comment:

Del and Al said...

Congratulations.....you're up and running!!
Have a great cruise and look forward to hearing all about it.