Coventry Canal Hawkesbury Junction
-
I think we had light rain most of the night and it was raining when we got
up, so no rush to leave. it started to ease just after 11am and I had
another ...
Climate change, climate bullshit
-
Open sidebar
[image: The Epoch Times]
Open si
Trillions Spent on ‘Climate Change’ Based on Faulty Temperature Data,
Climate Experts Say
7875
1403
[image:...
60% Completed
-
Here in the jones household we have been discussing the status of the
security screen on the front door. It’s quite a strong metal screen with
three poi...
Saou alley
-
Another France painting: this is in Saou. I crept out early to catch the
sunlight streaming down an alley, then had the best almond croissant of the
trip. ...
Batteries replaced and recycled
-
It's the time of the year when temperatures begin to drop and batteries
struggle. As I reported on our recent Autumn Cruise, our stater battery
failed as w...
For the benefit of Mr Kite and Newbold on Avon
-
The towpath changed sides once we passed through the stop lock before we
moored at Hawkbury, so I was able to clean the other side of Tilly May.
Poor girl...
My Blog Has Been Plagiarised
-
I have just found the total contents of my blog has been copied using
everything on the site other than my bloglist. It has a different www.
address and ...
The Tale of Tacet
-
[image: P1000304]
Hi, nb Tacet here. I see this blog has had no postings for a while, it
seems the Skipper and his First Mate have disappeared off, goo...
It's Gone.
-
7th November 2013
Poole, Dorset.
On Tuesday we completed the sale of *No Direction *with the handover of the
boat at Kings Bromley to the new owner Marcus...
Waterlily is now with her new owners
-
It was a happy and sad day today as we completed the sale on Waterlily. We
met her new owners at Great Haywood and completed the paperwork. So
Waterlily is...
Grandma Briefs blogs granny buttons
-
What is it about grandmothers and buttons? Grandma’s Briefs is a lovely
blog from America, from a self-described “long-distance grandma navigating
the wate...
No comments:
Post a Comment