Saturday 7 January 2012

Remember when you were young?*

Still no contact from BT about our dead phone line, so I'm having to regurgitate some old photos. Here's another one from last year's hot April.


Despite a wide-brimmed hat I got a sunburned neck cruising along the Tame Valley Canal.

According to BT's fault reporting website I should be contacted within three working days of reporting the incident. So what's a working day? For me, every day can be a working day. I'm working this weekend, so will BT count Saturday and Sunday as working days? I somehow doubt it. BT's first deadline, then, to address the problem of my dead line, is 0943 on Tuesday.

*Who will be the first to supply the five words following on from the title of this post, appropriate to the photo?

7 comments:

Ross said...

you shone like the sun

Andy Tidy said...

Shine on you crazy diamond.....

Halfie said...

Ross, you got there first. Captain Ahab has given us the next line, and the title of the Pink Floyd song, as if anyone didn't know!

ditchcrawler said...

Are BT forwarding your calls to your mobile for free?

Ross said...

Couldn't have got this wrong,it's one of my favourite tracks.

Halfie said...

Brian, no, they're not. I reported the fault on the website; there was no option to request forwarding of calls. It would be useful though.

Vallypee said...

I'm too late for this competition, but am with bert the gnome on being a favourite PF track. The best album as far as I'm concerned! Another lovely photo here!