As well as putting the diesel filter back together on my visit to Jubilee earlier in the week, I attended to some rust spots I'd previously treated with Fertan rust converter. I sanded them down again, then primed them with some red Hammerite primer I found under the well deck.
I put two coats of the primer on, then a top coat of the grey paint. It will need more work to get it to look invisible, and I'm not sure that it ever will. Better than rust spots, though.
Yes, I should have taken a photo of the top coated repair but I didn't.
Marlow to Windsor I invite my guest to write - Guest Blogger Jessica – 5 days on the River Thames 2017 This week has been amazing and have really enjoyed being with Grandma, Bam-Bam and the dogs. Molly ...
15 hours ago