Wednesday 17 August 2011

More foam and Glasshouse Bridge

9th April 2011


After our there-and-back along the Town Arm to Stourbridge it was time to go up the Stourbridge Sixteen. Foam in the locks indicates detergent, I suppose.


There's plenty of interest in the old buildings, with Redhouse Cone indicating the presence of glassworks. Jan's about to steer under Glasshouse Bridge.


Now I must get the next batch of photos from the laptop and load them onto this Mac - but first I have to clear a bit of space for them. I'm beginning to think that I should have been a little more organised on the photo labelling front, and possibly not quite so snap-happy! But then I often find myself wishing I'd taken more pictures ...

1 comment:

Vallypee said...

This all looks too lovely! I'd love to follow your route one of these days