Wednesday 6 November 2013

2,000th post and other statistics

This is my 2,000th post on this blog. The first one was on 19th November 2007, almost exactly six years ago, which makes an average of one post per day.


235 posts have been concerned with snapshots of the UK Waterways website rankings as compiled by Tony Blews; the other 1765 posts have been my usual drivel.

It would be interesting to see how many photographs I've published, but I haven't found an easy way to determine this.

So far my blog has received 188,000 page views, that's an average over the life of the blog so far of 86 views per day. Over the last year the average has been 135 page views per day.

The photo is of Jubilee with the setting sun at Stoke Hammond on the GU on 28th May 2013.

1 comment:

Vallypee said...

Wow!, those are some statistics, John! Interesting that your views have gone up lately. So have mine!