Tuesday 10 March 2009

Labels

I've been going through my blog adding labels to the posts. I've done more than half of them now: labelling according to waterway and other criteria. Bruce in Sanity labels his posts by place name. I thought of doing that, but decided on the canal/river option. This way I don't need to have stopped at a specific place (if that makes sense). Other labels include "oops" for disasters great or small; "boat maintenance"; and "electronics". Now that I've done a fair few, I might go back and refine things a bit. For instance, I've labelled most posts on places visited aboard Willow with "Willow", but this means that lots of posts have this label. Perhaps I should include the boat name only where there's a relevant photo. But I'm wittering. And it's time for bed. So I'll hit the "Publish" button and retire. There's no label for this post, which is not the most scintillating one to hit the blogosphere. There, as I've said before, you go. Good night.

No comments: