I am thinking its an aqueduct on the BCN, but I dont know which one. It cant be Engine Arm.. Could it be one on the Walsall Canal. Its obscure thats for sure.
Packing for Creative Inspiration Away From Home
-
Travel can be especially inspiring for illustrators. A change of scenery
brings new architecture, colors, people, and details to observe, while even
a shor...
For the benefit of Mr Kite and Newbold on Avon
-
The towpath changed sides once we passed through the stop lock before we
moored at Hawkbury, so I was able to clean the other side of Tilly May.
Poor girl...
My Blog Has Been Plagiarised
-
I have just found the total contents of my blog has been copied using
everything on the site other than my bloglist. It has a different www.
address and ...
It's Gone.
-
7th November 2013
Poole, Dorset.
On Tuesday we completed the sale of *No Direction *with the handover of the
boat at Kings Bromley to the new owner Marcus...
Archive Blog
-
This blog is the archive of our five years of adventures on narrowboat
Lucky Duck from looking for a boat to buying, living on, cruising, doing
up, and fin...
My fridge door
-
I appreciate the need to blame someone for the ills of our society during
an economic downturn. History is littered with examples and it's a well
documente...
5 comments:
I am thinking its an aqueduct on the BCN, but I dont know which one. It cant be Engine Arm.. Could it be one on the Walsall Canal. Its obscure thats for sure.
or is it a bridge - or is that too simple?
Kath (nb Herbie)
Yes, it's an aqueduct; no, it's not on the BCN.
Its this one:
http://ukaqueducts.blogspot.com/2009/06/yarningale-aqueduct.html
Yes, Andy, it's Yarningale Aqueduct on the Stratford Canal. And that's Shadow on it.
Post a Comment