Friday 17 June 2011

A whizzy hand food mixer whisk thing David bought at Crick


David bought a whizzy hand food mixer whisk thing from Crick after seeing it demonstrated there.


It works like one of those screwdrivers you push down on to make the head rotate. Only better. (It would take a long time whisking up an Angel Delight* with a push-to-turn screwdriver.)


You push down on it and the whisky bit rotates. (That's "whisky" as in "like a whisk".)


Then you lick it.


Amy, I think you'd like it. £10, apparently.

*the featured gunk is actually "Chocolate Delight"

10 comments:

Amy said...

Ooh that looks like fun, where can I get one?

Vallypee said...

Brilliant! Especially the permission to lick when you've finished :)

Halfie said...

I'll ask David if he can remember any details.

Anonymous said...

4th photo down - that is one massive spider!
carrie

Halfie said...

Yes, the very unusual nine-legged chocoholic spider!

Anonymous said...

I sell them contact me on 07595600057 or the lambertsfamily@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

don't buy one, mine has broken and I cannot contact the company to complain. They have mysteriously vanished.

Anonymous said...

Dear Annon,
If you get in contact with me on the number above I will be more than happy to deal with any inquiry or questions to the use of our fine product.
We also place our company details on all of the packaging for your ease.

Warm Regards.
Drew Lambert
07595600057

Anonymous said...

I also brought one of these from Stansted Garden show only to find out it didn't work after using it twice! Same story, company have disappeared!

Chandra anderhub said...

Ibrought whizzywhisk I am very happy with it easily cleaned can put it away nicely think its the best Thing i Brought. Recommed to anybody i live in switzerland wouldnt mind if we could get it here wouldnt mind selling it here Chandra