Saturday 19 February 2011

1000th post


This is my 1000th blog post since I started Halfie on 19th November 2007 (1188 days ago). Some posts have been more interesting than others; some have been commented on more than others - some have, I'm sure, been ignored completely - some have been my weekly snapshot of Tony Blews's UK Waterways website ranking chart.

The first blogging milestone I commented on was my 100th post, which came 154 days after the first post, making an average posting rate of 0.65 posts per day.

My posting rate now stands at an overall average of 0.84 posts per day, but the rate has been more than one per day since the beginning of 2010.

Now, isn't that completely boring? Even the "photo" is dull, being a screen grab tweaked slightly in iPhoto.

Things can only improve. And they will, with tomorrow's post containing a timelapse film showing me in the river for the third time.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations!

I have always enjoyed your posts.. keep 'em coming!

Many thanks for your blogs which are always full of interest whatever you are writing about :)

Halfie said...

That's very kind of you, Sue.